Saria's Song - LOZ Saria's Song - LOZ

Interesting.

You almost have it. the changes are nice. but here is my constructive critisism. The simple two chord change gets very repetative after a while. A lot of powerful saw synths are used. it sounds nice but it is a bit too much. The bass is a little less powerful compar4ed to the rest of the song also.

But I think that you can make a sick remix. Ive heard some that are god awful and this one actually made me listen to all of it :) feel special lol.

X-otiC responds:

haha alright
thx for the contructive critisism
it always helps

Techness Techness

ummm

This would really benefit some drums,

and the bass is out of sync

and erm its the same synth over and over.

try to fiddle with the program or try to maybe remake some other peoples things until you get the hang of what a great song should sound like.

Im not trying to sound harsh but this sounds like something an 8 year old did on their key board.

but hey I started out worse XD so just keep at it.

LOL, wow. 2!!! LOL, wow. 2!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Amazing XD i cant stop cracking up when i hear this XD

e991e responds:

haha, i know!
Thanks.

lol, wow. lol, wow.

XD!!!!!

It sucks but yet it rules sooo much XD i feel really happy listening to this :) 5/5!!!

e991e responds:

LOL, don't you just?!!
Thanks!

~White Skies - Final Fantasy~ ~White Skies - Final Fantasy~

Wow

Never though I would be the first to hear somthing awsome tonight. I really enjoyed this one. It progressed perfectly and was a very solid song. I havent seen one like this in a while. I hope this makes it to near the top where it is supposed to be. Keep it up. very clean cut...butterscotch yo XD

ChronoDestiny responds:

Thank you RougeChocobo! ^_^

DigitoRave DigitoRave

I love it

I voted 5/5 9/10. The only thing that I could want more is a more apparent bass. I love the ddr song. one of my favorites.
but yes. the beat and every thing worked very well and It didnt leave me bored like most of the songs on newgrounds XD the fade out was cool too :) try adding a boost in bass and see what happens. i think it would sound richer. good job! :)

DJsohlinyin responds:

With the program i am using right now, it is hard to add clear and strong bass..... I will try to add in much more bass after i get a new composing software.

-Guitar Synth- -Guitar Synth-

erm...

ummm it sounds like a washer machine hum reversed reverbing through the insides of sonic the hedgehogs ass... but good if you were going for that XD

Behind Me Behind Me

cool

I liked it , but i think you need to try a bit better on the vocals they sounded wavery most of the time but i think it has really great potential

ericdrebin responds:

Thank you. I agree. The criticism I get the most is pertaining to the quality of my vocals and the lack of strength behind them. I am probably going to re-do the vocals on this track and then re-post it. I appreciate your response.

Past the Clouds Past the Clouds

Hmm

I like it real mega manish :) not entirely like ground breaking to be super awsome but your on your way on this one. hellof cool

Atmoshpere Atmoshpere

hmmm

Not bad for a first try acctually but its really plain and its kinda obvious you used a lot of premade things on FL. I like the tune though. Try to add a pad and more beat varience If you aadded a break beat sortof style it would be a sick house song. I liked it but it made me bored a bit. try more and more because I can tell you that my first trance stuff sucked helluv bad and now I have a song thats on the top :)